Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving is coming...


If you love to cook, how could you not love Thanksgiving???

I am excited about the upcoming holiday and cannot wait to smell the delish aroma of a turkey in the oven, a pie cooling on the counter, and cool Fall air.

I am planning to post a Thanksgiving recipe on Monday, but in the meantime, I thought that I would pass along one of my favorite table decorating ideas for this feasting holiday.

Take large hurricanes, mason jars, or glass bowls--whatever fits the style of your home--and fill them with clementines. The orange color is perfect for this time of year, and you can snack on the fruit when you have finished your meal. If you want a little extra pop of color you can add cranberries to the containers as well. Refreshing and edible, you cannot beat that!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment